Thursday, 26 February 2009

Being a celebrity

Today I was on the radio again. Every time before I go on Abi briefs me saying:

A: ‘Make sure you mention that we’re looking for an investor’
F: ‘I will’
A: ‘Make sure you mention the O2 awards and the website’
F: ‘OK’

As I sat in the BBC waiting room this morning I thought ‘We need an investor.We won the O2 award’

Then they sat me down in front of Jonathan Ross’s brother and put Stevie Wonder headphones on me and I blurted out something about how our porridge is not the kind that you should eat in the recession because it is so expensive and how it’s much better to make regular porridge on the hob.

Then I just sat there like a stunned mullet staring at Jonathan Ross’s brother and thinking ‘I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT’. Then I went home and lay under a blanket and had half a bag of humbugs before lunch.

No comments: